K-12 Academic Tutoring
Personalized tutoring can be provided one-to-one, in a supportive, motivating environment by skilled, compassionate instructors. We help all students experience success in any subject, grade, or skill level.
It’s not just struggling students who benefit from private tutoring. We specialize in helping student athletes and those pursuing advanced or enrichment subjects to meet their goals and requirements through focused time with professional tutors.
Here are a few ways tutoring can help:
- Improve core reading, writing and math skills in all grade levels
- Increase scores by boosting skills and building confidence
- Teach or review subject knowledge
- Teach learning and test-taking strategies that match your personal learning style
- Provide motivation
- Build study skills
- Earn make-up credits
- Deep dive into topics where the classroom or textbooks left off
- Private SAT/ACT college entrance exam tutoring
You can count on experienced staff in a relaxed but focused setting with flexible scheduling that meets your needs. After-school, evening & weekend schedules are available.
Standardized Test Preparation
TTC offers focused SAT /ACT prep instruction in personalized, private sessions that fit your needs and schedule. Contact us to get started.
We prepare students for other types of standardized tests too and can hold a class if there is enough need.
Advance Your Job Skills
TTC can help you acquire or enhance your job skills in the following areas:
- Technology instruction in spreadsheets and Microsoft Word applications
- Writing, reading, and speaking
- Basic computer skills
- More advanced computer skills
Tutoring for American Snowboarding Training Center (ASTC )
Since 2005, The Tutorial Center has managed all aspects of the academics for ASTC Academy students. TTC communicates directly with the athlete’s home school to explain the process of how the academics are done during the winter term in Vermont. TTC sets each ASTC student up with individual tutors for each subject.
“Nick wouldn’t have done it without the complete support of your center! I will forever be grateful to Barb, Jenn and all who have taught/tutored Nicholas Alexander Ritchie. We did it!!!!!”